We are committed to build upon our reputation for delivery of quality construction outcomes for each client in our selected industries.
To achieve our objective, we:
- Ensure Ascot Group Business Management System is ISO 9001 compliant, updated and reviewed continually to reflect our operations, and ensure that we are exceeding statutory obligations and client requirements.
- Ensure that the business invests adequate time and resources into the professional development of our staff which will help us achieve our current and future business objectives.
- Set targets and measure performance to continually improve our processes
Every staff member has the responsibility to ensure that the intentions of this policy statement are understood, applied and maintained within their own activity area.
Ascot Group are committed:
- To use the disciplines of ISO 9001 to develop and maintain the processes needed to produce a level of construction and project management of a consistent standard of quality and at competitive cost.
- To foster good relationships with clients by effective communications with clients and encouraging feedback.
- To continually improve the effectiveness of the Integrated Management System.
- To document and measure quality objectives and targets through internal audit and management review.
- To deliver construction services in accordance with the specifications and requirements of our clients.
- That every employee constantly aims to improve the overall quality of Company products and services.
By adopting this philosophy, the clients of Ascot Group will be assured of an excellent standard of completed projects and services in accordance with specifications and contracts.
Management has the ultimate responsibility to maintain the quality policy and shall promote all initiatives to attain and improve quality to:
- give all personnel adequate information and training to enable all tasks to be undertaken with a consistent standard of quality.
- ensure that excellent relations between the Company and employees are maintained.